Arnold render and Arsenal – problems in loading

Home Forums Problems Arnold render and Arsenal – problems in loading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    indigo

Hi,
      I have a small problem
    I sometimes use Arnold renderer and if my file Maya.inv Here is such a sequence of lines:

DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal
    DEEX_MAYA_VERSION = 2013
    DEEX_OS = win64
    PATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\bin;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\bin
    MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\2013\win64\plug-ins;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\%DEEX_MAYA_VERSION%\%DEEX_OS%\plug-ins
    PYTHONPATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\2013\win64\scripts;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\%
    DEEX_MAYA_VERSION%\%DEEX_OS%\scripts
    MAYA_SHELF_PATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\shelves;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\shelves
    + MayaFury2013 1.0 C:/Users/Indigo/Documents/maya/modules/Maya2013/Module
    MAYA_RENDER_DESC_PATH = C:\solidangle\mtoadeploy\2013
    PATH = %PATH%;C:\solidangle\mtoadeploy\2013\bin;

Arnold did not find its way to the plug

But if I change it in places like this, putting the Arnold line on top:

MAYA_RENDER_DESC_PATH = C:\solidangle\mtoadeploy\2013
    PATH = %PATH%;C:\solidangle\mtoadeploy\2013\bin;
    DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal
    DEEX_MAYA_VERSION = 2013
    DEEX_OS = win64
    PATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\bin;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\bin
    MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\2013\win64\plug-ins;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\%DEEX_MAYA_VERSION%\%DEEX_OS%\plug-ins
    PYTHONPATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\2013\win64\scripts;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\%
    DEEX_MAYA_VERSION%\%DEEX_OS%\scripts
    MAYA_SHELF_PATH = C:\Users\Indigo\Documents\maya\modules\Arsenal\deeXVRayArsenal\shelves;%DEEX_VRAY_ARSENAL%\shelves
    + MayaFury2013 1.0 C:/Users/Indigo/Documents/maya/modules/Maya2013/Module

Arnold is loading, but then Arsenal will not boot, what could be the problem, how to solve it positively?

DeeX

Hi Indigo,
    It is because you have 2 times the variable “PATH” :

and :

You have to merge and have one time the variable like (under DEEX_OS = win64) :

indigo

Thanks, now it works as it is necessary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DeeX VRay Arsenal is a plugin by Damien Bataille, alias DeeX, an independent TD.